It's All About The Quatloos

This is not a blog.

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

First Mookie - 11 Oct 2006

I hadn't played the Mookie before. Same basic set of poker bloggers plus a few I hadn't seen before. Here are some screenshots. Seemed to have a thing with LifesAGrind and my pocket KK tonight... TWICE! The first time, I walked right into his AA (no screenshot, I was too rattled). I was severely crippled on that hand, but made a significant comeback.

The fatal hand, I slow-played my KK and LaG put out a pretty good bet on a 8TJ flop with two spades in there. Of course, super genius that I am, I'm thinking he was holding two spads or AJ or some other such silly pair, so I go all-in. He's got 79s! Next time I go all-in on the flop!! No more of this slow-playing big pairs!!!... tonight anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home